- High academic credentials and passion for learning
- Strong English language competency
- Strong interest in Duke Kunshan's innovative, integrated and interdisciplinary liberal arts curriculum
- An 'adventurous' spirit and creative thinking orientation
- A demonstrated desire to have an impact and succeed in life
- Excited at the unique leadership opportunity being a member of the inaugural class provides
The Duke Kunshan Admissions team takes a holistic approach when reviewing applications. This means that all application requirements are taken into consideration, ensuring the most suitable candidates are admitted on the strength of their application as a whole. International students may submit SAT, ACT or equivalent test scores. Applicants who have not taken standardized international tests can submit other independently administered national examinations to be considered in the overall context of their application. All applications for Duke Kunshan University are done using the Common Application.